• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

DoS Employees Have it Pretty Tough

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
Sorry, wasn't implying that you made that assumption, just that it was a bad one to make in general. My personal aim is to provide enough information in as clear and concise a manner as possible, so that you all can conduct your mission as safely, tacticaly, and hassle-free as possible. Sometimes, it just doesn't work out that way, but I do what I can.

Maybe it's just because I'm married to a hot chick who makes bank, but you can go for the DASC girls if you want. ...If you like 'em with dip in their mouths. (Okay, so that's only one or two of them.) In general, DASC people are a blast to hang out with, though, so buy us beer. No, really. Buy us ALL beer...

hscs

pilot
Been there, done that. It didn't happen as often as my gripe with DASC though. And NOTHING sounds better at 2 am than the sultry sounds of the Baghdad Radio chick...

"Jailbird 45, cleared to switch have a WONDERFUL evening!"

I prefer the tower controller at TQ that just yells at me...

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
Did she have a Long Gisland accent? If so, you should hear her drop curse words, because it's a thing of sheer, utter beauty. I freely admit that I was aroused.

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
...In general, DASC people are a blast to hang out with, though, so buy us beer. No, really. Buy us ALL beer...

Word.

BTW, there was a tiny percentage (approaching zero)of absolutely amazing looking women in the DASC when I was in the community. The rest were just kinda, well...

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/05/23/AR2007052301344.html?sub=new

God forbid that the State Department employees don't receive their fresh fruit, bottled water, and morning yogurt. Did I miss something? Isn't Iraq a combat zone? I realize that a lot of State types don't necessarily sign on for getting shot at, but it's a 'hardship post'. As Brett said a couple days ago, "...Sack up..." Perhaps if they spent less time sucking down chow, and more time being diplomats, they might be able to get something accomplished on their end?

You want to be really pissed, wait til you find out how much they are paid......:eek:

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
I'd...rather not. I'm married to a Puerto Rican woman, after all, and I can only take so much pain. I think I'd rather just kick them in the junk on the basis that they're whiny, instead of be really pissed off and do some serious damage.

OldNavy

I'd...rather not. I'm married to a Puerto Rican woman, after all, and I can only take so much pain. I think I'd rather just kick them in the junk on the basis that they're whiny, instead of be really pissed off and do some serious damage.

You, my friend, have not experienced near the misery that I have.

My ex was Puerto Rican - Irish.

She would get drunk and beat me up THEN, spraypaint graffiti on my truck!

:eek: