• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Dr. Evil's AC-130

Sundown

Eight-year-olds, Dude...
What do we have?

You know, I have one simple request. And that is to have C-130s with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads! Now evidently my cycloptic colleague informs me that that cannot be done. Ah, would you remind me what I pay you people for, honestly?

VAmookie

what would be better than zapping some dude with a laser sniper is using them to mass detonate/destroy/nuke/microwave/etc. IED's when flying over a whole area, instead of just one by one

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
AllAmerican75 said:
Screw jets and bulldozers, I want Death Stars? What are my odds gentlemen? Am I competitive? :icon_lol:

You had to ask? I find your lack of faith disturbing . . .
darth.vader.lg.jpg

KBayDog

AllAmerican75 said:
Screw jets and bulldozers, I want Death Stars? What are my odds gentlemen? Am I competitive? :icon_lol:

More importantly, will the new CWO pilots be eligible for Death Stars?

Goober

Professional Javelin Catcher
None
KBayDog said:
More importantly, will the new CWO pilots be eligible for Death Stars?
It's considered one of those key JO career progression billets, so it's unlikely. They'll likely be limited to hunting down womp rats in their T-16s.