• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Dreams do come true!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

splendid_splinter

HMLA flyer
i've heard of at least four cases of guys wanting helos and being pushed into jets. what kind of bizarro world are we living in? everything is backwards.. what was the quote from charles barkley? "the tallest basketball player is chinese, the best golfer is black, the best rapper is white, and germany doesn't want to go to war."

wildflyin69

Grad of OCS 187 Charlie Co. 3rd Plt.
lol, I hope they're still forcing Marines to take jets when I get there!!

"Push the stick foward, the houses get bigger; pull back, the houses get smaller... unless you keep pulling back, then they get bigger again."

gq

The Navy keeps screwing me around with my package, so I figure I will
apply to the Marine corps. And see what happens! Thanks for the info!

Adrenaline Rush

you will notice (on a general basis) the Marine Corps OSO's are quite a bit more professional than the Navy recruiters..Also they will go the extra mile to help you get what you need, any questions just ask!!

"And on the 8th day the Marines took over the globe and have been runnin it ever since"

Spin

SNA in Meridian
Just make sure you're not applying to both at the SAME TIME! You have to kill it with one in order to apply to another branch or it will be bad news.

Hey Adrenaline ...... have you stopped dancing around in happiness like a chicken without a head yet :)

Peace,

Spin

Adrenaline Rush

hehehe, yea im starting to get nervous now...realizing how much my pullups suck!!!

"And on the 8th day the Marines took over the globe and have been runnin it ever since"

Spin

SNA in Meridian
I'm tellin you man ...... ARMSTRONG is the way to go ..... if you're worried about the pushups then keep them to a minimum ... I actually am not doing the pushups anymore cause I had a wierd pain in my shoulder and stopping the pushups killed it. Just pay close attention to your body. Oh yeah .... Sunday .... ? Did u get my PM? I gotta PFT on Friday!!!!!!

-Spin

froghead1

GQ, I'm working with Hyattsville right now, if you're still looking. Send me a PM if you are. There are a few of us in the area.

froghead1

What can I say? I just can't stop living in the past.
Wasn't sure if GQ ever got any info about the Hyattsville OSO, so I figured I'd check.

Status
Not open for further replies.