• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Drug use

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

pilot
Contributor
I just wonder what the investigators would think when they saw love as drug use. What about natural highs like doing well in school and volunteering? It'd almost be as good as answer yes to the question about working to violently overthrow the government. Might as well have a question asking, "Are you a terrorist?"

Tom

pilot
Contributor
Let's just say that had I bought Trojan and Durex stock instead I'd be a wealthy man, although what kind of choice would that be?:tongue2_1

I know you go to ERAU. I'm calling shenanigans, unless you decided to utilize the available population at ERAU...

joboy_2.0

professional undergraduate
Contributor
I know you go to ERAU. I'm calling shenanigans, unless you decided to utilize the available population at ERAU...

Well I take advantage of the 2% of the girls at riddle that are cute/hot which equates to 10 tops...and then I like the local talent of palm springs/LA. Call shenanigans all you like...we'll just have to hit the bars somewhere down the line when we're in the training pipeline together.... oh ye of little faith....:D

Cobra Commander

Awesome Bill from Dawsonville
pilot
I'll bet jo_boy is suffering from hypoxia. Prescott is at 5K, and your night vision gets affected even at lower altitudes.

Do they still have gambel's quail running around campus at ERAU?

joboy_2.0

professional undergraduate
Contributor
I'm still calling BS on this one...

That's your prerogative, but I would hardly trust someone's opinion on women and/or players with such a shaky history with women as you have. ;) And honestly, do I really care if a bunch of online miscreants believes my success with women?:D

mkoch

I'm not driving fast, I'm flying low
That's your prerogative, but I would hardly trust someone's opinion on women and/or players with such a shaky history with women as you have. ;) And honestly, do I really care if a bunch of online miscreants believes my success with women?:D

One can't help but to wonder why joboy has no money left to invest. :icon_wink

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
He sounds like a cross between Sherman from "American Pie" and Chris Farley as the bus driver in "Billy Madison".

We're done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.