• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Dunkin' Donuts pulls ad...

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I saw recently where Dunkin Donuts pulled an ad with rachel ray because some bonehead person complained it looked like the type of head gear a terrorist might wear along with his mandress.

YGTBSM!!!

16411454.jpg

Good thing I only wear mine at Halloween....

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
Rachel Ray should be canned, not only because of her obvious terrorist affiliations, but because she says annoying things like Yumm-O, E.V.O.O., and calls sandwiches "sammys"....but I do kind of dig this pic of her.
rachael_ray.jpg

Morgan81

It's not my lawn. It's OUR lawn.
pilot
Contributor
Couldn't any white scarf bare a resemblance terrorist head-gear? I'm no Jihad-stylist but they all look pretty similar to me.
It's a sad state when one cry-baby can influence large companies....at least she didn't call for someone's firing.....yet.

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Michelle Malkin is nothing more than real life's version of an internet troll.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Is this Rachel Ray???? Time for some "basting"....

rachel2.jpg

You go girlfriend:
bobble.gif

LazersGoPEWPEW

4500rpm
Contributor
Rachel Ray should be canned, not only because of her obvious terrorist affiliations, but because she says annoying things like Yumm-O, E.V.O.O., and calls sandwiches "sammys"....but I do kind of dig this pic of her.
rachael_ray.jpg

This picture must be years old before she got fat.

Cougar_62

Just another frustrated observer.
Yeah, she's getting kind of fat, but it's a good fat.

Now that voice which sounds like she's been smoking cigars and drinking whiskey, that can be kind of annoying.

helo_wifey

Both pictures look like her head has been Photoshopped on...they don't look real. They actually look kind of scary to me.

HackerF15E

Retired Strike Pig Driver
None
My wife loves watching Nigella over here in the UK.

She likes to say that Nigella "just oozes sex".

I love it when she says that.