• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Dunkin' Donuts pulls ad...

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
I saw recently where Dunkin Donuts pulled an ad with rachel ray because some bonehead person complained it looked like the type of head gear a terrorist might wear along with his mandress.

YGTBSM!!!

16411454.jpg

Good thing I only wear mine at Halloween....

The balaclava is there to cover her addams apple...common transvestite trick.

Killer2

TRONS!
None
Giada should really cover those things up when she is cooking. The middle pic is the most I have ever seen those covered.

Wife: What ingredient did she say?
Me: Don't know, I was too busy looking at her breast.

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
PSSSSH!!! Sure those OTHER women may be hotter than the biscuits they just baked, but I want a women that can handle a monkfish

julia_child_monk_1.jpg

jt71582

How do you fly a Clipper?
pilot
Contributor
:icon_zbee...And to think I almost skipped this thread altogether.

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
monkfish are some ugly SOBs....I heard they're great eating though. Looks kind of like a lingcod.

docpup

What is another word for theaurus?
I love Italian food....

giada_de_laurentiis_tc1-07_5.jpg

giada-de-laurentiis_191.jpg

giada.jpg

Giada De Laurentiis

Everytime I watch her show, I can't help but think of the movie "The Ladies Man". You know the scene where he gets a job at the Christian radio station and is interviewing the Nun. I don't know if it's the things she says, the way she says them, or her passion for cooking....come to think of it...I may just be a dirty old man. Shit, I really have to get out more.....

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
I'd just like to second Giada. I hadn't heard of Nigella Lawson, and after seeing those pictures I have no idea why I haven't heard of her.

Attachments

• giada-1-0807.jpg
    giada-1-0807.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 47
  • giada-delaurentiis-3-0807.jpg
    giada-delaurentiis-3-0807.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 47
  • giada-esquire.jpg
    giada-esquire.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 48