• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

DV Attire

HH-60H

Manager
pilot
Contributor
Anyone know who the blond is next to the VP in the first pic? Any viewer of 24 might find that amusing.

Isn't she the mole that almost gets Jack killed in the 5th episode of the 2nd season? If Chloe hadn't figured her out by tracking her cell phone into the terrorists' HQ, Jack would have been toast.

HercDriver

Idiots w/boats = job security
pilot
Super Moderator
Also where are the sidebouys? Usually the codes get greeted after they walk through the sidebouys. Not always but usually. Sometimes it depends on what else is going on around the flight deck.
What is a sidebouy? Sounds French.:confused:

BigIron

Remotely piloted
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Interesting to note that the H-53 is shutdown, whereas the H-60 is still spinning. I wonder if the VP was on board the H-53 when they shutdown? That's a big no-no. When we took Sen. Warner to the Iwo, we stayed spinning and then shut down after he departed.

I bet that was all specified by aides and whatnots prior to the movement. You can't have a good flight deck meet and greet with a 53 spinning.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I bet that was all specified by aides and whatnots prior to the movement. You can't have a good flight deck meet and greet with a 53 spinning.
I can see the headlines now. "Vice President and entourage blown overboard, rescue effort underway . . ." :D

BigIron

Remotely piloted
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
The President of El Salvador (below) on the other hand, is wearing a sweat stained standard rubber ducky and smelly cranial. And he is only arriving on the USNS Comfort, a hospital ship.
web_070727-N-0194K-329.jpg

I see we take care of our own...:)

I'd be more concerned with the foreign Captain's now trashed summer whites because of equally stained ducky. Cranials are dirty. I wear a skull cap under mine. I have a feeling the above pres and entourage are not wearing skull caps.