• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

E-6 Info

pittflyer

This is why I can't get into Grad School
pilot
You're definatly ahead of the game, but there is nothing wrong with getting all your ducks in a row before the time comes. Again to answer your question about the E-6 overseas part...Not in the sea duty capacity. There are many overseas shore duty possibilites later on, but all operational-sea-duty-activites will be from here, state side. Thats not to say that he won't make it to Europe/Pacific Rim for Det's and exercises, but nothing in the way of permanent sea-duty overseas.

Thanks so much for all the info. My husband is a prior AME1 on jets so he knows all about the jets, new super hornets etc. Just trying to feel out the other aircrafts, opportunities, etc. He knows I support him wherever the Navy takes us!;) Thanks for all the good posts on here. I think I annoy him when I tell him..."well on airwarriors...." ha!:)