• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Easier to fly for the Marines or the Navy?

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
hahah

hey, I appreciate the fact that an eggbeater is ready to pull my ass out of the freezing water off the coast :icon_tong

I'm not pulling sh!t out of anything but I can probably destroy that entire convoy bearing down on your landing site

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Skidkid=no sh!t been there guy, tolerates nuggets not so much high school kids.
I have modesty issues

Punk

Sky Pig Wrangler
pilot
I'm not pulling sh!t out of anything but I can probably destroy that entire convoy bearing down on your landing site

if a convoy is bearing down on my landing site, we got problems

either the boat beached itself or they managed to float T-72's

and please, refer to the Prowler as the Mud Pig

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor

anim_lol.gif

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
if a convoy is bearing down on my landing site, we got problems

and please, refer to the Prowler as the Mud Pig
Or your streak of bad luck continues and you go to an expeditionary Prowler squadron and never see the boat again :(

BTW, what's this about a mud pig? Never heard of that. The Prowler clearly resembles a flying drumstick.:D

Brett

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Or your streak of bad luck continues and you go to an expeditionary Prowler squadron and never see the boat again :(

BTW, what's this about a mud pig? Never heard of that. The Prowler clearly resembles a flying drumstick.:D

Brett

How about flying tadpole?

The Navy still doing expeditionary Prowler squadrons?

Punk

Sky Pig Wrangler
pilot

Brett

That would be par for the course, at that point, give me a silk scarf, a lazyboy, and a remote and call me Air Force.

The Navy still doing expeditionary Prowler squadrons?

We've got 3 still. Back in Primary I heard there was one only left and they were getting rid of that. And that came from an IP. :eek: So he was in the know.

phrogpilot73

I have modesty issues
A skid guy with modesty issues? Say it ain't so! :D

As for me, I refer to my beloved airframe as the "Mighty Battle Phrog", and the rotor blades as "ceiling fans". Real men don't need no stinking environmental control system, just an open window and a ceiling fan...

Almost forgot - successfully swapped battalions with an EA-6B ECMO, he wants to go to Iraq and not the MEU. His battlion commander came up to the TACP shoot yesterday and said "You mean I swapped an assault support Phrog guy for a backseater? What the fVck was I thinking!"