• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Ethiopia attacks Somalia Islamic council

Stubby

Ask the Chief
Do you just have a congenital propensity to misunderstand everything that I post, or do you do it intentionally to draw negative attention to yourself? Show my original post to the Airmen in the Line Shack - they'll explain it to you.

Brett
I only quoted the portion that A4's posted, more in response to his comment. The portion of your post was only included to understand his post.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
I only quoted the portion that A4's posted, more in response to his comment. The portion of your post was only included to understand his post.
I don't get your post, either ... my comment was a joke. You know ... pokin' fun at Brett ... :eek:

When I punched ... my last conscious thought was ... "God help me ... !!! I guess He did .... :)

Stubby

Ask the Chief
... my comment was a joke.
My comment was intended to be benign as well. I wasn't even responding to anything that Brett had said. I generally agree with the premise of his post in it's entirety.... and I imagine the Airmen in the Line Shack would as well.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
My comment was intended to be benign as well. I wasn't even responding to anything that Brett had said. I generally agree with the premise of his post in it's entirety.... and I imagine the Airmen in the Line Shack would as well.

I knew they'd be able to help you out, Chief. ;) It's all good.

Brett