• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Europe under extreme duress

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Frocked ATC, DUI, double whammy to AT2. Based on the stories I've read, the phrase "helped spread secrets" is doing some heavy lifting. Guess life in OH ain't exciting enough for her. She has been discharged.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Frocked ATC, DUI, double whammy to AT2. Based on the stories I've read, the phrase "helped spread secrets" is doing some heavy lifting. Guess life in OH ain't exciting enough for her. She has been discharged.
Figured it was the old "guess what, the frocked rank doesn't count for a bust." And yeah, the phrase "helped spread secrets" is doing some heavy lifting, but the phrase "sketch AF" also comes to mind. Having a formerly-cleared individual running around posting Russian Zs online isn't really a good look, after all.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Figured it was the old "guess what, the frocked rank doesn't count for a bust." And yeah, the phrase "helped spread secrets" is doing some heavy lifting, but the phrase "sketch AF" also comes to mind. Having a formerly-cleared individual running around posting Russian Zs online isn't really a good look, after all.
She's clearly troubled, but not much anyone can do about that unless she breaks the law.

cfam

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
https://news.usni.org/2023/04/17/fe...-behind-pro-russian-donbass-devushka-accounts

Maybe the plot is thickening? She apparently claimed her blog or whatever is managed by 15 people internationally. Also being tied into the recent classified document leak, according to this article.
The comments section on that article made my brain hurt. Apparently the 218’s library listings are now classified TS//SCI and the entire classified documents leak is a giant conspiracy.

sevenhelmet

Low calorie attack from the Heartland
pilot
The comments section on that article made my brain hurt. Apparently the 218’s library listings are now classified TS//SCI and the entire classified documents leak is a giant conspiracy.

First rule of the internet: never read the comments.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
USNI itself is a credible institution, but I feel like its internet commenters are basically the table at the old folks’ home that’s filled with CPOs and O4s to O6s who’ve all been retired since the end of the Cold War.