• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Flash !!! VP CHENEY Shoots Lawyer !!!

Lawman

None
Schnugg said:
Shouldn't this thread be in the new "Gun Forum"? :)
Its news more then its guns. Remember guns dont kill people, vice-presidents with poor trigger control do.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
There is ..... also .....no truth to the rumor that this will be the new campaign song for the Republican Party ....

Catmando

Keep your knots up.
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hey Joe (Dick)

Hey Dick, where're you going with that gun in your hand ?
Hey Dick, I said where're you goin' with that gun in your hand
I'm gonna go shoot my ol' lawyer,
You know I found him messing around town with another woman
And you know that ain't cool, watch me.

Hendrix

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
HEY , CAT !!! Classic "shooters" -- set to music, yet. I used to also like the one "Bang a Cong, Get it ON" .... or was it "Bang a Gong" ??? I never really knew .... ;)

I guess the old guys can still show these young pups a thing or two .. or three ???

.... The moral of the story: ...

chupacabra

pilot
Contributor
RetreadRand said:
Don't you love how the press loves to make a non-story...apparently now there is a huge issue with the fact that it took (GASP) 24 hours for them to find out WOW!!

I could understand their concern if Cheney was the one who got shot, but who gives a F***?

What's worse is what I just heard on NBC, something to the effect of: "...the incident marks the first time a Vice President has shot another man since Aaron Burr, Burr's shot was intentional, Cheney's was not."

Thanks for the relevant statistical comparison :rolleyes:

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
chupacabra said:
What's worse is what I just heard on NBC, something to the effect of: "...the incident marks the first time a Vice President has shot another man since Aaron Burr, Burr's shot was intentional, Cheney's was not."

That's called the media doing what it does best: behaving like a@@hats.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
chupacabra said:

That may or may not be relevant --- but as for "shooting" ... "shooting" ???? --- that's chump change.

Remember ... VP Cheney dropped a nuke --- as in the "F" bomb --- on the head of the slimy, deceptive, devious, detestable, despicable, greasy, shifty, snaky, squalid, tortuous, unsavory, unclean, senior Senator from Vermont, the honorable Patrick J. Leahy. Vermont --- also the home of great maple syrup and former Gov. Howard - hurt-my-back-and-can't-be-drafted-for-possible-Vietnam-service-but-can-go-skiing-for-the-next-60-days-in-Colorado-ain't-healing-and-Jesus-great(?)- Dean.

That Senator Leahy..... :icon_wink

Pleahy.jpg

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
^ ..... This will be a life unto itself for Leno and Letterman and the "Daily" Show ... I wait patiently for their response. :)

Lawman

None
Just heard this on the news, but apparently Cheney was hunting illegally according to the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department.

He forgot to pay $7 for a stamp on what he thought was his legal hunting permit.

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
A4sForever said:
and former Gov. Howard - hurt-my-back-and-can't-be-drafted-for-possible-Vietnam-service-but-can-go-skiing-for-the-next-60-days-in-Colorado-ain't-healing-and-Jesus-great(?)- Dean.

That's hardly fair to attack Dean in the same paragraph as you praise VP Dick-I-got-five-deferments-from-service-and-had-"other priorities"-during-Vietnam-Cheney.

/Just sayin...

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
squeeze said:
That's hardly fair to attack Dean in the same paragraph as you praise VP Dick-I-got-five-deferments-from-service-and-had-"other priorities"-during-Vietnam-Cheney.

/Just sayin...

Com'on, Squeeze ... you are too smart for that .... it was just a spoof. Dean is excrement. I don't know what VP Cheney is ... and since he is #2 .... I can't say. Right ??? :)

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Jesus Christo ... WOW .... there's 140 AW members and guests online right now .... my eyes glaze over.

Web-san will probably raise the subscription rates ....

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Didn't see Leno, but this weekend may be one of the few times that I actually stay in to watch SNL