• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Flight School backed up

JTS11

pilot
Contributor
I got anthro'd out of helos and props due to penis being too large. In the future, I also would have been anthro'd out of P-8's, if they had existed.
That's weird because I was actually anthro'd into the Super Stallion, bc it was the only airframe capable of lifting my cock and balls. It was a weight and power issue many people said. Never got an official answer from CNATRA though.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
That's weird because I was actually anthro'd into the Super Stallion, bc it was the only airframe capable of lifting my cock and balls. It was a weight and power issue many people said. Never got an official answer from CNATRA though.

Nobody knows what the super stallion is, sir. Is that a dildo? Nevermind, probably a vibrator

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Yeah, wiggle around in the seat and you can make up that .1 real easy. This was 2006 and they had just stopped allowing fit checks. As a result it seemed like they were toeing a hard line on no remeasurements.

They may have burned a few times by folks showing up to the RAG and not being able to fit into the planes they were about to start training on. I know someone (NFO) who showed up to VAQ-129 a couple years before then and the first thing they did was put her in a Prowler because they figured she wouldn't reach anything when strapped in. They were right, so the Navy had to send her back through training for P-3's (just the RAG).

That happens a few times and you can see why they started cracking down, even if it was a bit overboard.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
They may have burned a few times by folks showing up to the RAG and not being able to fit into the planes they were about to start training on. I know someone (NFO) who showed up to VAQ-129 a couple years before then and the first thing they did was put her in a Prowler because they figured she wouldn't reach anything when strapped in.
Wow, that’s a blast from the past. Haven’t thought about that in years, but I think she was leaving right when I showed up in late ‘06, because I remember hearing about it.

That said, there’s also at least one of the initial Scorp Growler JOs I knew who wanted Prowlers but was anthroed out. Then they needed more pilots at Whidbey, NAMI scrounged around in the couch cushions, and mysteriously the standards changed slightly.

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
They may have burned a few times by folks showing up to the RAG and not being able to fit into the planes they were about to start training on. I know someone (NFO) who showed up to VAQ-129 a couple years before then and the first thing they did was put her in a Prowler because they figured she wouldn't reach anything when strapped in. They were right, so the Navy had to send her back through training for P-3's (just the RAG).

That happens a few times and you can see why they started cracking down, even if it was a bit overboard.
I hadn’t heard that story but it makes sense.

In my case the LTs in charge of A-pool said it was an issue of the Navy not wanting to pay anymore for people to go to the various bases, which is why I offered to pay my own way. They then came back and said no to my offer so hearing your story makes more sense as to why.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
In my case the LTs in charge of A-pool said it was an issue of the Navy not wanting to pay anymore for people to go to the various bases, which is why I offered to pay my own way. They then came back and said no to my offer so hearing your story makes more sense as to why.

There was also a rash of really bad Fit Checks happening before then, as well. Every so often someone who was anthro'ed out of Jets would get Jet grades and the CO would request a recheck. Sometimes they'd come back from being measured back in standards due to really poor measuring the first time.

Obviously NAMI is never wrong and knows all, so it was IMPOSSIBLE for this to be happening. The whole process got a lot of attention at the O-5 and O-6 level. The result was a crackdown on the standards of measuring at NPA like making one person specifically trained and not just having some new HN do it, but that also resulted in a "no exceptions after measurement" edict.

I had my anthros taken in Newport then in Pensacola when I checked in, then never again. The system they use in Pensacola is a computer, so its pretty darn accurate. I know people who got pipeline DQed in Newport from human error measurements that were then changed after Pensacola check in.

So there is a way to change it in the system. However, the machine seems to have the final say.
Can you slouch a little or will it know? Lol. I just lost 30 pounds over the summer since anthro, mostly in my ass based on how my pants fit now. Hoping I knocked a bit of my 1.2 inch sitting height overage for the Goshawk off. I also sat with perfect form for the ruler measurement because I was afraid if I didn’t I would die, but now I kinda just want to go fast.

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
Can you slouch a little or will it know? Lol. I just lost 30 pounds over the summer since anthro, mostly in my ass based on how my pants fit now. Hoping I knocked a bit of my 1.2 inch sitting height overage for the Goshawk off. I also sat with perfect form for the ruler measurement because I was afraid if I didn’t I would die, but now I kinda just want to go fast.
It will know.

AFidk

dumb ensign/SNA
It will know.

There's no machine right now as far as I can tell. I haven't gone to NAMI yet but I had a standalone anthro appointment where they did about 25 of our measurements and BCA and it was the same ruler-type deal as the long form flight physicals you do before commissioning. That said they spotted that I was thinking small and swiftly adjusted my attitude.