• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Former NAVEUR Arrested on Bribery Charges

IRfly

None
My favorite part of the story: his salary that he's going to jail for.

8swjw2.jpg

JTS11

pilot
Contributor
I cry zero tears for these people. Just fucking take your FOGO retirement, and go onto a life of fly-fishing, or lead a local charity group.

Their pride gets them into these situations bc they believe they're owed more, once they rub elbows with dudes with way more wealth...IMO

Random8145

Contributor
I cry zero tears for these people. Just fucking take your FOGO retirement, and go onto a life of fly-fishing, or lead a local charity group.

Their pride gets them into these situations bc they believe they're owed more, once they rub elbows with dudes with way more wealth...IMO
Is it pride though, or just plain 'ole greed? For example, look at all the people the college admissions scandal guy was able to bribe.

sevenhelmet

Low calorie attack from the Heartland
pilot

If they thought like that, they’d be reasonable people, and probably not make flag rank.
;)