• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

USN FY 24 IWC DCO Reserve Board

Gks2027

Just got word, 1835 ENS (Select) reporting! Over the moon, eager to serve. Looking forward to meeting those who were also selected, and don't give up the struggle if you were not - it took me basically two and a half years of earnest effort.
Anyone have access to the list? Or are you all hearing from your recruiters?

Deepdive

Just got word, 1835 ENS (Select) reporting! Over the moon, eager to serve. Looking forward to meeting those who were also selected, and don't give up the struggle if you were not - it took me basically two and a half years of earnest effort.
Congratulations! First time candidate, but wasn’t selected for 1835. When you say 2.5 years of effort, did you go through 1835 board previously? Thinking about next steps, but curious if others have applied for the same designator more than once.

jamal1825

Congratulations!

templllar

Congratulations! First time candidate, but wasn’t selected for 1835. When you say 2.5 years of effort, did you go through 1835 board previously? Thinking about next steps, but curious if others have applied for the same designator more than once.

I started my application during the summer of my junior year. Then during my senior year I couldn’t finish my application because of administrative silliness that was out of my control. This year it went to board! Technically I am a first time applicant!

As other posts will say, applying multiple times is very beneficial.