• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

S8G2F18

Pilot select!

To you guys who didn't get picked up, if you really want it, start working on your package now. It took me three tries but I'm going to be a Pilot!

Nurse0584

I made it this time. Alternate last year and Nurse this year! Thank you to everyone here. Its been an enjoyable wait getting to read everyones comments! Good luck to everyone. If you didn't get accepted keep you head up and keep working at it!

zeroentropy

Congrats to everyone who got picked up, and thanks for helping us all pass the time. My wife is an example of someone who didn't get picked up last year but made it this year, so those who didn't get picked up, keep trying!

cbg7921

So just to double check on something. Since he got picked up, I'm supposed to send all his paperwork to this place: a. You are to contact by mail the Commander, Naval Service Training Command (NSTC OD2/STA-21) 250 Dallas Street, Suite A, Pensacola, FL 32508, FAX DSN 922-2486 or commercial (850) 452-2486,

Thanks everyone and congrats to all who made it.

Garnet&Gold

Proud Navy Wife
So Excited!

Congratulations to those of you who made it!

I big congrats to my hubs who made it on his first try. Soon to be NFO. I'm so proud of him!!!!!!

Time to pop the champagne :icon_zbee

EM3

FY10 Core Selectee
Core Select. Thanks LoweryA! By the way, the navadmin is posted on NPC, so anyone can check it.

CoKoBean

haeusler, scott g awr2 pilot
hagensick, michael j ps2 core
hampton, haley l at2 nurse
hankins, danu b em3 nuc
hansen, bradley a ic1 pilot
hardee, dale l mm2 nuc
harris, jill j mm2 core
harris, jonah l mm3 nuc
hawk, joseph a et3 nuc
heckel, andrew j eod1 spec op

That's us! That's us!(Okay..my hubby!) Heckel....WOO HOO!

Congrats to everyone and good luck for next year to those as alternates. He was an alternate last year, so there IS hope!!!

Jonusn

The beatings will continue until morale improves
wow

HOLY CRAP! they actually picked me up for pilot?! Sweet! And ODU is right downt he street from my apartment! Congrats to everyone and to those who didnt make it, best of luck next year, ya'll worked hard and should be proud!

MR1(SW)-->ENS

FY-10 STA-21 Core Selectee
THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR YOUR HELP. I GOT PICKED UP FOR PRIMARY CORE!!!!!! Which caught me off guard, i applied for SWO/ED with Core as secondary and got Core. Anyone off to the 16May10 NSI class hit me up or play me in a game of COD MW2

email- jonathan.gosselin@navy.mil
PS3- Random_Hero15

V/R
MR1(SW) Gosselin, Jonathan P.
Machine Shop LPO
TRF Kings Bay GA
FY-10 STA-21 Core Selectee