• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY13 STA-21 Applicants

Do you think the numbers will go up next year?

• Total voters

JHawkNROTC

FY12 & 13 Supply Corps Applicant
The CO of our base just walked into my office to talk to our CO. Talk about my heart skipping a beat!

omararw

FY-12 Pilot Ready to fly Navy!
LOL I had my chief tell me this morning that I needed to go see my CO ASAP! he would not tell me what it was about. After climing 13 flights of stairs and my heart not beating I pounded on the skippers door. Come to find out his PC was not loading .... FML

omararw

FY-12 Pilot Ready to fly Navy!
if anyone has outlook and get message traffic you can create a rule to have it pop up and play a sound when the message come in. Right click on a old message from CNO WASHINGTON DC and select create a rule. I made one so when the the subject has STA-21 or SEAMAN in it, outlook will play a song and flash.

Cody Hitson

FY13 STA-21 SWO Applicant
Bah! I just got punked by the latest NAVADMIN...I saw the FY13 and immediately clicked to read it...bummer

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
Bah! I just got punked by the latest NAVADMIN...I saw the FY13 and immediately clicked to read it...bummer
You are a day late and a dollar short bud ....

if anyone has outlook and get message traffic you can create a rule to have it pop up and play a sound when the message come in. Right click on a old message from CNO WASHINGTON DC and select create a rule. I made one so when the the subject has STA-21 or SEAMAN in it, outlook will play a song and flash.
LMFAO !! That is awesome .. I chose the "tada" sound to play. Thanks for this update. Now I can stop checking it every five minutes.

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
NPC sure took their time to post that last one... It came across message traffic yesterday afternoon ...

hippievan

FY-13 STA-21 CEC Applicant
Does anyone else just feel like a cockroach that was stepped on a little bit (seeing the budget is for only 50 selects), and now you can't go anywhere cause your stuck on your back. The only thing that can end this is someone just stepping on you already (someone finally releasing the message).

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
Does anyone else just feel like a cockroach that was stepped on a little bit (seeing the budget is for only 50 selects), and now you can't go anywhere cause your stuck on your back. The only thing that can end this is someone just stepping on you already (someone finally releasing the message).

I actually feel like one of those little tiny cockroaches that got away into a crack into the wall and then someone will be setting off a raid bomb in the house(message released) ...
1335985209163_2283320.png

Andyb765

I have a bad feeling that the results won't be out until next week. To make matters worse, this years selection determines whether my family and I will move to Japan. Talk about being on pins and needles......

JHawkNROTC

FY12 & 13 Supply Corps Applicant
I have a bad feeling that the results won't be out until next week. To make matters worse, this years selection determines whether my family and I will move to Japan. Talk about being on pins and needles......​

I feel your pain. A lot of us have future plans contingent upon the results.

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
Do you guys think they are holding onto the approved list to release tomorrow?? Or will they release it as soon as its approved?