• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY13 STA-21 Applicants

Do you think the numbers will go up next year?

• Total voters

Popo Jijo

Primary Complete
248508_10151191412089236_214464557_n.jpg

This is how I feel.

I just wanted to bring this over to the new page.

Lui

OCS Applicant
I bet there is an AW administrator standing by right now to remove the NAVADMIN if you post it.

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
Off to p.t. ... someone better post it up here if they are released ..... Keepin the fingers crossed ..... talk to you guys later ..

Jonny Coreson

So this time last year my wife gave birth to our first child... I was in post-pardom the day after lacking sleep with a pain in my back from the uncomfortable chair they gave me. Finding out I didn't make it couldn't have made my day any less exciting.

Someone mentioned the weekend.. is that possible?

Lui

OCS Applicant
I can't imagine the messages that have posted today, which are signed by the Admiral who is signing ours, would be released without the results if they were going to be before Monday.

tmcgee7

Nuke MM1
I set it up to forward to my personal email account if message traffic from the CNO popped up, but obviously it didnt work because i never got the last message.

bcsmith

FY 12 Core Alternate
I just checked outlook and it is not there yet. I will keep everyone posted. The last message released from CNO was
R 192156Z OCT 12 CNO WASHINGTON DC UNIFORM BOARD UPDATE