• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY20 Oct. 28, 2019 SNA/NFO Board

bigbird

Biggest Bird
So I texted my recruiter, who in turn contacted her headquarters. She told me that it’s possible that board notes have been released, which can sometimes indicate if people have been selected, but as of now there are no final select letters released. I’m in Ohio for what it’s worth.
Seven hills recruiter?

bigbird

Biggest Bird
Keep trying man, don't give up. Maybe take some community college classes if GPA is your issue, it's what I did. Took my third time to get prorec Y.
GPA shouldn’t be an issue... it was either something with my application or because of my low ASTB score... back to studying and hopefully I can make the December 26th deadline to still be ready to go right after I graduate. Kinda disappointing however it just makes me want to try harder...

exNavyOffRec

Wow, 129 pilots and 46 NFO prorec yes, 31 denied. Navy is REALLY needing pilots.
that is normal, there is more attrition in the aviation pipeline than other pipelines, not sure if they did it on this one but if people apply for SNA and SNFO they could get a Y on both and show on multiple list.

Before they had applicants get cleared medically the numbers selected were much higher, but many never cleared medical to go to OCS, since then things have become better.