• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

G.I. Joe Military Vehicles

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
I got the USS Flagg aircraft carrier as a hand me down from my cousin. Coolest shit in the world. Had a greater than zero percent impact on my desire to Fly Navy.

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
I got the USS Flagg aircraft carrier as a hand me down from my cousin. Coolest shit in the world. Had a greater than zero percent impact on my desire to Fly Navy.

Dang!

You still have it, right?

IMG_7957.jpeg IMG_7958.jpeg IMG_7959.jpeg

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
I had a Verti bird as a kid.?
Lucky you and lucky @ChuckMK23 were fortunate to have had those cool Vertibirds.

I was not so lucky…my parents figured I would poke somebody’s eye out or poke my own eye out…and/or tear up wallpaper, furniture, etc. No Vertibird for me.

My buddy, Paul, had one of those cool Vertibirds…and if I remember correctly, it was a USCG ship. Fortunately, my parents did allow me to fly Paul’s Vertibird…and nobody got their eye poked out but ***we did tear up wallpaper, furniture, etc.

***LATE ENTRY: At Paul’s house, not my house.

Last edited:

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
Christmas 1977 I received a TRS-80 computer, talk about epic! Changed my life. I spent hours learning to code alone in my room, sometimes not sleeping. I had a little popcorn popper and a small fridge in my room and I would not leave for days!!!

Radio_Shack_Tandy_TRS-80_Model_I_System.JPG

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
"the groove" was 30-40 feet of heavy weight fishing line that was generously lubed with silicon oil.