• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Getting a conditional release from Naval Reserves

wydjosh

future naval aviator
hey guys,

i'm currently in the naval reserve and i'm looking to commission in the next year and half. I'm wondering how hard getting a conditional release is because i've heard different things from different people.

thanks again :D

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
hey guys,

i'm currently in the naval reserve and i'm looking to commission in the next year and half. I'm wondering how hard getting a conditional release is because i've heard different things from different people.

Do you owe the Navy any bonus money? I think that's the only thing that could hold you up, otherwise the Navy is likely to approve it without much hassle. Even if you have bonus money contingent on your current contract, it's likely the Navy will simply stop paying you the bonus and not even require you to pay back any money. Heck, you may even be eligible for another bonus depending on what kind of officer you're trying to be come (Nuke, Cyber Wizard, etc.).

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
hey guys,

That’s the answer: It simply depends.