• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

grades

futureaviator

Well ya i am 14. I have a strong amount of things outside school going for me I am I PO-2 in Sea Cadets, play LAX, run xc, and also run winter track. Second term I flunked two classes however I just got my mid-term report and my lowest grade was a B-. What would you all recommend majoring in because I want to major in Mech. engineering yet if I do that do you think I will be pushed in Civil Engineering?

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Well ya i am 14. I have a strong amount of things outside school going for me I am I PO-2 in Sea Cadets, play LAX, run xc, and also run winter track. Second term I flunked two classes however I just got my mid-term report and my lowest grade was a B-. What would you all recommend majoring in because I want to major in Mech. engineering yet if I do that do you think I will be pushed in Civil Engineering?
Although it is nice to get a jump on things, you have a long way to go. You have plenty of extra curricular activities so now it's just a matter of keeping your grades up and staying out of trouble.

Concentrate on those but don't forget you are a teen....so be sure to be a teen and have fun too. Don't get too wrapped around the axle about college majors as a high school freshmen. If being a navy pilot is your goal, the Navy could care less if you have a mechanical or civil engineering degree.

These are supposed to be your fun years. Keep your grades up, stay out of trouble with the law and have fun. The rest will come.