• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Gulfstream V with Gear Problem on news

mules83

getting salty...
pilot
There is a GV with right main gear issues (not coming down). Its on CNN.

It belongs to NIKE and its brand new

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Prediction: Pilot will do gear-up scenario he has reviewed many times, aircraft will be slightly bent but noone will be hurt. This is why we practice EPs.

Somehow (who can imagine why) media will breathlessly and cluelessly tell us how disaster was averted by a hair's breadth, and more people will be afraid of flying tonight than last night.

Seriously though, thoughts are with the pilots if they're not on the ground already.

zuggerat

fox news are filled with retards.. theyre show all these pictures of dessault and hawker aircraft calling them gulfstreams... pssshhh amateurs

mike172

GO NAVY
This is good info im going to florida on thursday, and i dislike commercial aviation alot... A real lot.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Your one to talk ;)

Didn't your post count get reset like 2 weeks ago? And you've already got more posts (and more posts per day) then Dunedan... Shouldnt you go fly a plane or something?

Hey, as a bonafide postwhore, I recognize it when I see it.

And it got reset like a month ago.

You try dropping manual bombs in low-vis and through clouds and then we'll talk about whether I should be flying...

Dunedan

Picture Clean!
None
Your one to talk ;)

Didn't your post count get reset like 2 weeks ago? And you've already got more posts (and more posts per day) then Dunedan... Shouldnt you go fly a plane or something?

Doh!

I suppose I'm still postwhoring...

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
fox news [is] filled with retards....

Glad someone finally noticed......;)

I watched all three of the news networks report this for more than two hours, thank god I had work to do (though it is really hard to ignore a half-dozen 60 inch TV's over your head). I wonder where these guys were when I had my gear problems......

phrogpilot73

Slight threadjack... But do you know what's REALLY fun to do (in a sick sort of a way)? I usually make small talk with whoever I'm sitting with on the plane, and make sure to throw out at some point that I'm a military pilot. No, not to get chicks, to set up the fun... As we come into land, I put in an Oscar worthy performance, showing concern on my face, and saying things like "I don't know why they did that, that's pretty odd..." Just sit back and watch people start to tighten seat belts and sweat. I'm an a$$hole, but it's fun :D