• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Having trouble contacting a recruiter

BDfan88

Hello. I will graduate this June with my chemical engineering degree and I'm interested in OCS for SNA. Ive tried to contact NRD San Diego several times and have not heard from anybody. When you call the listed number on the website there is only an automated message instructing you to leave your personal info (program of interest, major, gpa, age).What should I do from here? Is there an email address I can contact? FYI, I am 23 yrs old and my gpa should be at least 3.0 when I finally graduate. Thanks!

BDfan88

Ok, I'll have to make a trip down to SD when I have the time. Btw, can I send in an application to the boards even though I'm not done with school yet? Do they require you to have your degree in hand when you finally submit an application? Thanks again.

AJD

API all day
I was also having trouble contacting them, but a number I know works is 619-524-6842.
Hope it helps.

BackOrdered

Contributor
Ok, I'll have to make a trip down to SD when I have the time. Btw, can I send in an application to the boards even though I'm not done with school yet? Do they require you to have your degree in hand when you finally submit an application? Thanks again.

If you are applying for BDCP or NUKE, sure. I recommend starting the application well before graduating anyway, but that is up to you OR.

exNavyOffRec

You are fine for timeline to apply, however if you are reading this and have not submitted your application probably not going to make it to the next board as the deadline is Dec 23rd.

A key thing for your application is the ASTB

If you have not been able to contact a recuiter yet let us know and I might be able to give you an @navy.mil address for one.

BDfan88

You are fine for timeline to apply, however if you are reading this and have not submitted your application probably not going to make it to the next board as the deadline is Dec 23rd.

A key thing for your application is the ASTB

If you have not been able to contact a recuiter yet let us know and I might be able to give you an @navy.mil address for one.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could give me an address.

D

Deleted member 31917

LT Thomas Anderson
W-6195246842
C-6196698951
email thomas.g.anderson1@navy.mil

Hello NavyOffRec,

Would it be possible to get an email address for the recruiter located in Mountain View, CA, which is NRD San Francisco I believe. I don't know if you remember my case, but I'm in another country right now (and thus can't really make a call without it being super expensive, and calling me back would be hard as well), and I'll only be available for about 15 days when I make a visit to America soon, and so I was hoping to get in contact with him as soon as possible. I remember seeing a thread where a young lady stated she had trouble getting in calling an officer recruiter in Northern California, so that added to my concern. If it's not possible, then it's ok. Thank you for your time.

AJD

API all day
Hey everybody,

I wanted to post here before making a new topic about my current predicament. I have been unable to contact my recruiter for a month now and have tried both calling and emailing him. His phone appears to be turned off because it goes straight to voice mail. Since I have been unable to contact him directly, I have tried reaching him through NRD HQ by calling the numbers given by their contact page (http://www.cnrc.navy.mil/sandiego/sandiego-contact.htm). They have given me other phone numbers to reach him at, but they have belonged to other members of command. I have talked to and left voice mails with them, but they have either not returned my call or been unable to locate my recruiter.

Are there any other ways that I could try to get into contact with my recruiter? Below I have made a brief summary of what the application process has been like for me.

I am in the process of applying to OCS as a SNA from NRD San Diego. I have been working with my recruiter since December 2011 to complete my package to send to the Pilot board. I have completed all the necessary steps/paperwork besides going to MEPS. I was originally slated to have my package sent to the April 2012 board, but my recruiter informed me that I had a 0% chance because I was not finished with college till June of 2012. My recruiter said that the next Pilot board was going to be sometime during Aug/Sept/Oct and that we would submit my package then.

Thank you for any help you can offer.