• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Hitler's CV Found

VGULIN

vintage tooncast also plays some, they also have a free video podcast for any video ipod/itunes users. They have some WWII/cold war stuff (like the old "duck and cover" cartoon) plus the original Superman animated series from the '30s.
http://www.vintagetooncast.com

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Here you go A4's.... Cheers! :)
Here is a great one with Donald Duck called "Der Fuhrer's Face".

Absolutely OUTSTANDING!!! Many thanks. How do you guys do it, anyway ... ??? :) the Internet is great, after all!! THANK YOU Rifle and Al Gore !!!

"In Der Fuehrer's Face" was always good for a laugh -- no one can quite deliver a song like Donald Duck (?) :eek:. The song was popularized in WW2 by a guy named Spike Jones --when Spike Lee and Spike Jonze were just a twinkle in their Daddy's eyes. Hitler supposedly heard the song -- no word on whether he gave it one or two thumbs up.

Spike Jones was a "novelty" musician and comedian of the WW2 era and was still popular when I was a young skull full of cottage cheese.

P.S. .... nice suit!!!

B00003ZKVH.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
11.jpg
19.jpg

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
My Animation teacher used to show us those as a demonstration of various techniques, and there were a lot of the cartoons on there that they no longer broadcast because they are seen as "controversial."

You had an Animation class? Man I went to the wrong high school.

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
You had an Animation class? Man I went to the wrong high school.

Yeah. It was pretty fun. I had probably the least amount of talent in the class though. I can't draw for sh!t.

Wish I could showcase some of my art, but it's been deleted off of the site I uploaded it to.

Tex_Hill

Airborne All the Way!!!
There was actually a late war Warner Bros cartoon along this line --- "Herr meets Hare" .... saw it when I was a kid ... funny stuff .... haven't seen it for eons.

Bugs Bunny fools Goering by imitating Hitler.

"Russian Rhapsody" is another great Warner Bros. cartoon which has gremlins tormenting Hitler. :D

Russianrapsody.jpg