• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Horrible Question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordTravi

Annoying Pre-BDCP Guy
I apologize in advance because I know this question sucks.

As an officer in training and on the ship (assuming you're on an aircraft carrier), what is the shower system? Is it a communal shower where all the guys go at once, or are there individual stalls with curtains or doors?

Thanks.. and again, I know the question is lame.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I apologize in advance because I know this question sucks.

As an officer in training and on the ship (assuming you're on an aircraft carrier), what is the shower system? Is it a communal shower where all the guys go at once, or are there individual stalls with curtains or doors?

Thanks.. and again, I know the question is lame.

Why, does it matter one way or the other?

Brett

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
Cruiser, one head w/ male/female slider on to denote the current occupants. 4 Showers in that head. On a carrier I'm sure there are separate heads, showers w/ curtains.

LordTravi

Annoying Pre-BDCP Guy
It matters because... well, I don't know the politics rules on these forums, but we already have "don't ask don't tell."

Anyway, it's not a huge deal one way or the other. But I would like to know. It wouldn't change my mind about the Navy (working on BDCP), but I want to be prepared :)

Anyway, thanks for the answer, spyguy.

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
It matters because:watching_... ...but we already have "don't ask don't tell.":icon_what

Anyway, it's not... ...huge... :crazy_125

But I would like to know. (DADT:()

It wouldn't change my mind about the Navy... ...but I want to be prepared :)
:scared_12
trojan%20man.gif
:bigeyes_1:icon_ooh::icon_craz
Weirdest Post ever...

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
It matters because... well, I don't know the politics rules on these forums, but we already have "don't ask don't tell."

Anyway, it's not a huge deal one way or the other. But I would like to know. It wouldn't change my mind about the Navy (working on BDCP), but I want to be prepared :)

Anyway, thanks for the answer, spyguy.

This is too good to let go.

So, are you afraid you'll be tempted, or that others will?

Brett

LordTravi

Annoying Pre-BDCP Guy
Oh no... what have I done.

Although, that was very clever Mr. Raptor.
I never should have asked.

Others, Brett. Others.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
^^^^^ same thing I was wondering.....afraid to be seen or afraid to be caught looking.

Lawman

None
I bet Brett doubles his rep with this thread....

To the starter, Im gonna echo what I said to a guy day 1 of OCS when he remarked "Hey the shower is just a room .... do we all shower together?"

You best just get over that crap right now.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Oh no... what have I done.

Although, that was very clever Mr. Raptor.
I never should have asked.

Others, Brett. Others.

So you're afraid of the possibility that a random gay guy will check you out? Usually homophobia of that severity means you might have some sexual preference issues of your own (this means you're probably gay, dude). We had one of those in my last squadron (USAF guy, shocking, I know). Let's just say that he got a lot of extra affection from all the JOs. :D Little post-flight slap on the ass - drove the dude berserk. :D

Brett

Status
Not open for further replies.