• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Horrible Question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordTravi

Annoying Pre-BDCP Guy
I bet Brett doubles his rep with this thread....

To the starter, Im gonna echo what I said to a guy day 1 of OCS when he remarked "Hey the shower is just a room .... do we all shower together?"

You best just get over that crap right now.
At least I'll know better than to ask someone there, even if I'm getting violently abused in this thread.

edit: Joke ^

ChunksJR

Retired.
pilot
Contributor
You want aviation? Just wait for SERE...you get over having any sort of "bubble" quickly.

As for don't ask, don't tell...if they ask, that's just unprofessional and conduct unbecoming, so you're covered, either way.

But I do concur that's a horrible question.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
If you still get embarassed after SERE... nothing can help that kind of person.

LordTravi

Annoying Pre-BDCP Guy
Well, after looking at SERE, I think the least of my concerns will be winding up in a shower with this guy:
wacko.jpg

Thanks for the laughs and the help.. I think. Maybe this thread will die now.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Well, after looking at SERE, I think the least of my concerns will be winding up in a shower with this guy:
wacko.jpg

Thanks for the laughs and the help.. I think. Maybe this thread will die now.

I can't decide if that was the original pic he wanted to post, or some kind of interweb serendipity.

Brett

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
LordTravi's new Delta house callsign: Gazer

Status
Not open for further replies.