• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

How BASH works

squorch2

he will die without safety brief
pilot
If you like, we can cut out the middle man and you can spend some quality time with WESS and do your own BASH reporting.

Did you ever read the final report that was sent out?
Actually, I would like that. It'd be just as much work. As for the final report, nope, never saw it. (Kinda like the HAZREPs we wrote...)

NavAir42

I'm not dead yet....
pilot
Wow, now I'm really curious if the Navy's BASH program is as extensive as the Air Forces'. I remember the BASH brief we got at one of the safety standdowns in Corpus but I never saw anything implemented. Supposedly the Air Force training commands are very cognizant about scheduling low levels around the BASH predictions.

In two plus years of flight school and the RAG I've killed a couple seagulls thanks to the Cabaniss dump and a few smaller birds near Corpus, and a turkey vulture and a flock of what I think were sandpipers at Jacksonville. I never quite imagined a turkey vulture could do that much damage to an oil cooler intake.

Pags

N/A
pilot
Actually, I would like that. It'd be just as much work. As for the final report, nope, never saw it. (Kinda like the HAZREPs we wrote...)

When we get back to work, remind me and I'll get you the final drafts of that stuff to look at.