• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

I got it- a 4-year Naval ROTC scholarship!

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
hahaha....you just gave a bunch of very bored ENS's a good laugh....thanks for that :D

Your SA (and attention to detail) needs to improve before you start flying.....

HER first post in the thread vvv

I was just notified tonight that i was awarded a 4-yr Naval ROTC scholarship!.....One of my first posts on this forum was about how a female should prepare for an officer interviews for the NROTC 4-yr scholarship:
http://www.airwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=140431

phrogpilot73

Since no one else has said it yet... Congratulations - and don't fuck it up. I hope you find out/decide on your school soon. You're about to start four of the most memorable years of your life. Enjoy it.

DSL1990

VMI Cadet 4/c, MIDN 4/c
what school is it for?

well, they updated my status online today:
Selection Status
Congratulations!
You have been selected for a 4-yr Navy Option scholarship.
You are assigned to the NROTC Unit at Virginia Military Institute.
Your assigned unit also includes the following crosstowns:
* Mary Baldwin College

i think i'll leave it as this while i check out each of my other 5 colleges to see if i might want to request a switch or just so that i can be absolutely certain about my choice. ;)

jt71582

How do you fly a Clipper?
pilot
Contributor
well, they updated my status online today:

i think i'll leave it as this while i check out each of my other 5 colleges to see if i might want to request a switch or just so that i can be absolutely certain about my choice. ;)

Smart girl. Again, congrats. :icon_mi_1

SingDixieGoNavy

BeerMan
pilot
Congrats, and second what phrogpilot said. I cant tell you how many of my peers tossed their scholarship over booze or something else stupid. Meanwhile I had to bust my ass to pick up a three year scholarship. Good luck, and enjoy the time, it only gets harder

armada1651

Hey intern, get me a Campari!
pilot
Congratulations! If it's what you want to do with your life - or at least part of it - you're hardpressed to find a better deal anywhere.