• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

I got pro-rec nfo, but want pilot, options?

Boomer91

EJ right on. It's better to have more opportunites than less. NFO is sweet and the more I think about it the more excited I get. The Navy has already decided you are worth the investment so the different ways you can go are limitless. If you work your ass off then one of two things will happen......you will either become top NFO, or given the option for pilot if the spots are there. Bottom line, we were selected as officers and naval aviators, few can say the same. Lets get on with the process and get to the main goal of helping the boys on the ground. That's what this is all about.

clearskiez

So If I'm applying I should probably just go ahead and put NFO on my application for commission? I guess I just wonder how much that will hurt my chances of getting NA/ SNA, what does the S stand for? My info sheet just refers to it as NA. Also, does anyone know how much minor drug use pwns you? Very minor, like a couple tokes in a lifetime.

tomcatfan

Final Select OCS 25 MARCH SNA
EJ right on. It's better to have more opportunites than less. NFO is sweet and the more I think about it the more excited I get. The Navy has already decided you are worth the investment so the different ways you can go are limitless. If you work your ass off then one of two things will happen......you will either become top NFO, or given the option for pilot if the spots are there. Bottom line, we were selected as officers and naval aviators, few can say the same. Lets get on with the process and get to the main goal of helping the boys on the ground. That's what this is all about.
yeah man can't wait to go, went out tonight and celebrated :D, with friends and now I'm ready to get through the rest of this year so I can go. When are you planning on going to OCS boomer?

for anyone keeping tabs, I apologize for the double post but I hadn't received a reply, so here it goes.

If I apply for SNA and am nonselect, can I reapply for NFO immediately with the same application without waiting six months?