• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

I need some help on becoming a naval officer

Status
Not open for further replies.

seanohara

Im on the same boat as you blakaccl1...dont let anyone tell you that your not ready or dedicated for it, that decision is up to you. My parents and friends all try to dissuade me from joining but they just dont know my commitment. Your job may have been tough, but so is the Navy, neither of you guys know what each other is going through so let's keep those opinions to our self. I thought your question was pretty specific.." What grade do i need to pass the ASTB?" and "what sort of references are the best for improving my chances" . I would also like to know what references are the best. I think you may need to volunteer somewhere for a couple months and show them what your made of to improve your chances. I have one professor and my employer doing one for me, I hope it's good enough. Y can't we ask questions about improving our chances of getting accepted to OCS, i thought this was suppose to be a helpful message board, any information is good information right? Anyways just keep doing your thing and show your dedication and you will be alright.

Picaroon

Helos
pilot
Not to be a conspiracy theorist, but I wonder if this guy's IP matches that other account...

Family tried to dissuade me too. You don't see me posting incoherent blocks of text and lashing out at the very people I hope to someday become.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Im on the same boat as you blakaccl1...dont let anyone tell you that your not ready or dedicated for it, that decision is up to you. My parents and friends all try to dissuade me from joining but they just dont know my commitment. Your job may have been tough, but so is the Navy, neither of you guys know what each other is going through so let's keep those opinions to our self. I thought your question was pretty specific.." What grade do i need to pass the ASTB?" and "what sort of references are the best for improving my chances" . I would also like to know what references are the best. I think you may need to volunteer somewhere for a couple months and show them what your made of to improve your chances. I have one professor and my employer doing one for me, I hope it's good enough. Y can't we ask questions about improving our chances of getting accepted to OCS, i thought this was suppose to be a helpful message board, any information is good information right? Anyways just keep doing your thing and show your dedication and you will be alright.

I'm sensing an assjockey on this one. Same sort of jibberish and misspelled words. If not, amazing how the blind lead the blind. This ones done.

Status
Not open for further replies.