• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

I saw the candidate shuffle

Status
Not open for further replies.

HueyCobra8151

pilot
Haha, I am at MCRDSD right now. After every PT run, I like standing in the parking lot watching drill on the grinder. That is some motivating stuff.

I think if the recruits could see this stack of books I am walking around base with, they would be laughing at me, not the other way around.

(/still trying to wrap my head around the phrase "You will have 3 hours of Calculus homework a night.")

Clux4

Banned
HueyCobra8151 said:
Haha, I am at MCRDSD right now. After every PT run, I like standing in the parking lot watching drill on the grinder. That is some motivating stuff.

I think if the recruits could see this stack of books I am walking around base with, they would be laughing at me, not the other way around.

(/still trying to wrap my head around the phrase "You will have 3 hours of Calculus homework a night.")

Good luck with that. How does it feel to be back?

HueyCobra8151

pilot
Thanks Sir,

It feels pretty good to be back, but I miss all the non-fat girls located in Eastern Europe as well :)

Anyway, all the stuff I "missed" while I was gone (Taco Bell?) I came home and decided that it wasn't good for me anyway, so for the most part, except for work, and not living in a mansion anymore, it's all the same. Home is where your seabag is right?

Ok. Time to study.

Clux4

Banned
HueyCobra8151 said:
Thanks Sir,

It feels pretty good to be back, but I miss all the non-fat girls located in Eastern Europe as well :)

Anyway, all the stuff I "missed" while I was gone (Taco Bell?) I came home and decided that it wasn't good for me anyway, so for the most part, except for work, and not living in a mansion anymore, it's all the same. Home is where your seabag is right?

Ok. Time to study.

Not a Sir yet, but in 2 months. You sound like you enjoyed it. I have heard such tours can go either way. I have been to a few places in Europe myself and I understand why you would miss the women. You right, home is where you make it. I guess for you, its your seabag.

/I will end the threadjack now

Status
Not open for further replies.