• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

I'm an ENSIGN!!!!!

Fezz CB

"Spanish"
None
I just wanted to let err-one know that I just got commissioned this morning. IT WAS AWESEOME! Man...i still cant believe it. I almost stumbled over the Oath of Office. Hahaha. The "Congrats Sir" here and "congrats Sir" there..... Geez, so overwelming. The best feeling was having my parents tell me how proud they were. Especially my dad, who recently retired as a W4.

Penscacola, HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEE-YOO!!!!! :D

East

东部
Contributor
Congrads

Super18Ordie said:
Congratulations!!!!
Did you get your first salute from your DI just like Richard Queer in "An Officer and a Gentleman"...?

I know... too many movies! Sorry for that! ;)

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
Congrats Fezz...

Welcome to The Big Wait... lookin forward to having you join the Pool...

Fezz CB

"Spanish"
None
nkawtg said:
Did you get your first salute from your DI just like Richard Queer in "An Officer and a Gentleman"...?

Unfortunato no. I got my 1st salute from a 6'6" MM1 whos an OC at the unit. Cool beans. But my GySgt did congratulate me on being lucky Im leaving so I wouldnt have to endure his barking. Talk about tough love :)

Fezz CB

"Spanish"
None
TheBubba said:
Congrats Fezz...

Welcome to The Big Wait... lookin forward to having you join the Pool...

If I havent even done IFS, how long do you think Ill be waiting until I start?

Fmr1833

Shut the F#%k up, dummy!
None
Contributor
Fezz CB said:
If I havent even done IFS, how long do you think Ill be waiting until I start?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!...ahem, a while! Seriously though, cangrats and welcome to the family!

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
Fezz,

I'm still waiting for IFS... the back up for NFO's is really.. really.. bad... pilots get priority.. I prolly wont start IFS for a couple months...

When are you checking in? A-Pool is a paid vacation spontaneously interrupted by working parties... and the occasional bout of command sponsored mando-fun.

NeoCortex

Castle Law for all States!!!
pilot
nkawtg said:

Hell, coming out of OCS, it ws just like that, getting your first salute from your DI and Class Chief is a once in a lifetime thing.

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
ZRX04 said:
you are a DORK!!!!!

WTF??? Kid's excited about earning his commission... as I was when I recieved mine...

It's def not something to call someone a dork over... I suggest you do a little reflection on this one.

Mules, good on you. We're all looking forward to your joining the club. Good luck and don't take your eyes off those bars...

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Well then, since we're on the topic, I have about 1600 days till I get my commission! Schawing! Starting the countdown now...