• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

I'm an Ensign!!!!!

mules83

getting salty...
pilot
I just thought I would let all of you know that I got commissioned Friday morning!!!! There isn't a word for how happy and proud I was when those boards were put on. I had my father read me my oath and that too had an unbelievable feeling. We had 4 Navy and 8 Marine Officers get commissioned.

For all of you still in school getting those good grades and keeping in shape, the reward for getting this far is SO worth it.

I'll be heading to Pensacola June 2nd and I’m sure I will see some of you in the fleet.

Now.....back to drinking water.......still recovering from last night.......

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
mules83 said:
I just thought I would let all of you know that I got commissioned Friday morning!!!! There isn't a word for how happy and proud I was when those boards were put on. I had my father read me my oath and that too had an unbelievable feeling. We had 4 Navy and 8 Marine Officers get commissioned.

For all of you still in school getting those good grades and keeping in shape, the reward for getting this far is SO worth it.

I'll be heading to Pensacola June 2nd and I’m sure I will see some of you in the fleet.

Nice work, shipmate - don't fvck it up. ;)

Brett

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
mules83 said:

Congrats! Now don't suck.