• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

I'm an Ensign!!!!!

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
Congrats...being an Ensign is cool for a couple of months, then you start thinking, man, I could really use that JG pay.

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
Thisguy said:
Congrats...being an Ensign is cool for a couple of months, then you start thinking, man, I could really use that JG pay.

So true, so true, so true... and I really could use that JG pay right about now... One more year...

TurnandBurn55

Drinking, flying, or looking busy!!
None
Thisguy said:

And being a JG sure is fun... then you realize you sure could use LT pay... sighhh

hawke

Okay this is getting out of hand. Mule, your still a dirtbag. And for the record he put in 3 easy years in sunny Daytona Beach. The only thing he learned was that wet cammies wont dry in the rain.

congrats, good luck in p'cola.

pennst8

Next guy to ask about thumbdrives gets shot.
Contributor
hawke said:
Okay this is getting out of hand. Mule, your still a dirtbag. And for the record he put in 3 easy years in sunny Daytona Beach. The only thing he learned was that wet cammies wont dry in the rain.

congrats, good luck in p'cola.

Way to take him down a peg... nicely done.

@ Mules - congrats... I've still got until Friday to act irresponsible. Just got back from Atlantic City, we made the trip on a whim.

USFpilot06

pilot
OK now I can say it too!! I'M AN ENSIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pinned on this morning!!!!! Congrats all, see everyone in pensacola this summer!!!

Fezz CB

"Spanish"
None
USFpilot06 said:
OK now I can say it too!! I'M AN ENSIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pinned on this morning!!!!! Congrats all, see everyone in pensacola this summer!!!

Yea, have fun mustering with the other 200 Ensigns in the API parking lot. Good times yo.

sevenhelmet

Low calorie attack from the Heartland
pilot
@ Fezz: ROFL!

@ USF & Mules: Welcome back to the bottom of the totem pole guys... and the hotel A-pool "You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave..."

;-)