• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

I'm new here

Status
Not open for further replies.

coastiegrrr

I have just enlisted in the USNR and I am interested in flying. I am 21, female, and currently in college and will be done in about 2 years (I'm a late starter), the rating I will be doing is ABF, but I was interested in search and rescue so I could eventually fly choppers. What path should I take? The more I read about fighter jets the more I am leaning towards becoming a fighter pilot. I will be going active duty once I finish college. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

ghost_ttu

Get good grades, dare to dream as to what you might fly, but be willing to accept what you end up flying. Timing, luck, and skill all equate into what you end up flying, there is not a booth where you sign up for fighter pilot slots
icon_smile_wink.gif
And workout regularly. But most importantly get good grades, your GPA will open and shut doors.

<<Tali264 speaking to Ghost_ttu: "Yes Daddy">>

"praying to the SNA board gods couldn't hurt...."

Status
Not open for further replies.