• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

In the spirit of the Playoffs...

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
Haha, wouldnt say that. But it is always entertaining to see Cubs fans in their perpetual pain.

Not as much fun as it was to see the Red Sox when they were in theirs - but thats all over now ... :(

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
7 shutout innings by Schilling...7 run top of the 8th....

Does anyone have any doubts?

Go Sox!

MasterBates

And in other great Boston news, the Pats SMOKED the browns..

And the Angels did score 1 run in the bottom of the 9th.. But the Sox start the ALCS Friday at Fenway..

And the Spankmees were losing last I checked... Word is Joe Torry is done if they lose the ALDS.

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor

And the Angels did score 1 run in the bottom of the 9th.. But the Sox start the ALCS Friday at Fenway..

And the Spankmees were losing last I checked... Word is Joe Torry is done if they lose the ALDS.

I heard the same. As much as I love Joe and think that he should be given a ton of credit for what the Yanks have done since his arrival, I agree with George. Now, if the Yanks pull off this game and the rest of the ALDS - shit, he has earned at least one more year.

whitesoxnation

pilot
Contributor
kat14 said:
The Yanks had better hold it together. I can't stand to see them lose tonight on top of my Saints letting it all fall apart in the last 5 minutes today. If not...go Indians and fvck Boston!

The Saints fell apart 5 minutes after they were born... and haven't shown any signs of life since

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
You have just erased all potential rep you would have gotten for trashing the Yankees. :icon_tong

Fricking sleazeball Belichick . . .:icon_rage

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Well they're not losing anymore . . . and as much as I hate the Yankees and want their sorry rich asses to get swept, that's ridiculous. Torre is the real deal. Not only does Steinbrenner perpetually have the best team money can buy, he's gonna take his ball and go home after Torre's taken them to the playoffs 12 times in 12 years. What a whiner.

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
Did I say three? Better make it four...;):D

Damn...as diehard a Red Sox fan as I am...I almost have to root for the Bombers...in this series...To see Torre go out like that would be a travesty. He is one one of the best...ever.

phrogpilot73

Did I say three? Better make it four...;):D

Damn...as diehard a Red Sox fan as I am...I almost have to root for the Bombers...in this series...To see Torre go out like that would be a travesty. He is one one of the best...ever.
You are sorta correct... 4 World Series in the first 5 years as Manager, then nothing... Losing a backside sweep to the Red Sox, the first time it's ever been done in any sport, ever. Hmmm, I think he's past his prime. Go Sox!

llnick2001

it’s just malfeasance for malfeasance’s sake
pilot
I think the important thing we can all agree on is that Steinbrenner is a jerk off, a very rich jerk off.