• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

In your face Michael Moore!

phrogpilot73

raptor10 said:
I have never been able to sit completely through farenheit, especially after losing good friends over there. I dont normally get angry at anything, but I punched through a wall in my room trying to watch that POS.
I watched Farenheit with my roommates while we were in Iraq. The reason that we watched it together is because, is that a great comedy or what?!? I mean c'mon, George Bush's friend sold a plane to someone from Saudi Arabia that 25 years later happens to be the second cousin twice removed of Osama Bin Laden. This means that George Bush is best friends with Osama! Great Laughs...

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
bmc1891 said:
Yeah, I won't even bother to try. It is right up there tied for first with Titanic and Brokeback Mountain on the list of movies I will never friggin' see.

What's bad about Titanic, Kate Winslet was super hot, and naked.:D

After watching Bowling For Columbine and catching bits and pieces of Roger & Me, I vowed never watch another one of that self-righteous *******'s movies again.

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Just wondering for those who have seen it, is Farenhype really worth it? I mean, I just read the description and Ann Coulter is listed as an American Hero... I mean, I definitely lean conservative, but she's no hero, and I don't have all that much respect for her either...

Basically what I'm asking is, it is as extreme propaganda as Michael Moore, just on the opposite spectrum?

snort

Banned
DanMav1156 said:
Just wondering for those who have seen it, is Farenhype really worth it? I mean, I just read the description and Ann Coulter is listed as an American Hero... I mean, I definitely lean conservative, but she's no hero, and I don't have all that much respect for her either...

Basically what I'm asking is, it is as extreme propaganda as Michael Moore, just on the opposite spectrum?
IMO, Farenhype is worth watching just as a counter to Fahrenheit. You might consider either film to be propaganda, although I consider Fahrenheit to be a work of fiction.