• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Independence Day

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
I will comment this about the Declaration and the Constitution - they are nothing but empty words. Completely useless without people willing to breath life into them.

Those who give that breath of life wear uniforms.
Not everyone wears uniforms; I work with many who have never served in the military but still stand tall and proud in supporting the armed forces. Let’s not forget the many that help behind the scenes. :icon_wink

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
I will comment this about the Declaration and the Constitution - they are nothing but empty words. Completely useless without people willing to breath life into them.

Those who give that breath of life wear uniforms.

And everyone who goes out and votes, and expresses their rights...

It's not just the military that keeps the American people free, it is the collective will for our citizens to be free. Yes, there are people who take it for granted, it is the way that it is. But if the American people did not want our military (that collective we, or us) out fighting the good fight we wouldn't be doing so.

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
Can't vote, can't have free speech without someone to guarantee it. Going to the polls is an exercise of freedom, not the defense of. And there are people behind the scenes, and some put i on the line, CIA, other spooks, but by and large, it is those in uniform.

but let's not argue semantics.