• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Interservice transfer procedures?????

Zotak

Ex Rigger said:
But just to ensure you have all your bases covered make sure that as soon as you get to your first squadron you let the skipper and your peers know that you want to transfer to the Air Force.

Brilliant! I'll be sure and do that ;)

Thanks for all the info though. Has anyone actually done this in the early stages of their careers (IE in flight school)? Seems like a very difficult road, and I sure as hell don't want to piss anyone off.

Just an option though the way I see it.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Zotak said:
Brilliant! I'll be sure and do that ;)

Thanks for all the info though. Has anyone actually done this in the early stages of their careers (IE in flight school)? Seems like a very difficult road, and I sure as hell don't want to piss anyone off.

Just an option though the way I see it.
If you read the MILPERSMAN, it's really not an option.

Brett

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Brett327 said:
If you read the MILPERSMAN, it's really not an option.

Brett
Nope. Only way it becomes an option is if a NAVADMIN comes out saying that those folks with < MTS are eligible for transfer.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
MTS=MSR: This is equivelent to needing to turn into the wind, which is 90 degrees to your right. Obviously you're going to turn left 270 degrees. I'm not sure where your confusion is, HH...