• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Is it hurricane season???

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
The waters going to come on my porch if we get another bad day. But the worst thing is all the snakes. Everytime the damn moat fills we always get snakes and last time this happened I came home to find a big fat snake on my back porch. If you shine a light you can see the little ones on the banks.

Oh quit your bitching, be a man and don't be afraid of snakes.

llnick2001

it’s just malfeasance for malfeasance’s sake
pilot
The waters going to come on my porch if we get another bad day. But the worst thing is all the snakes. Everytime the damn moat fills we always get snakes and last time this happened I came home to find a big fat snake on my back porch. If you shine a light you can see the little ones on the banks.

Worst thing? Just say thanks for the easy dinner.

ChunksJR

Retired.
pilot
Contributor

Snakes?! I hate Snakes.

indiana.jpg

boobcheese

Not five minutes after reading this I went out to my back porch and almost stepped a freakin rattle snake. It was relatively small (about 2ft) but as far as I can tell it was an eastern diamondback. Scary to think what could have happened if my daughter went out there. Needless to say there is one less snake in this world and one more reason I looking forward to moving to San Diego.

kejo

pilot
Not five minutes after reading this I went out to my back porch and almost stepped a freakin rattle snake. It was relatively small (about 2ft) but as far as I can tell it was an eastern diamondback. Scary to think what could have happened if my daughter went out there. Needless to say there is one less snake in this world and one more reason I looking forward to moving to San Diego.

Umm, I see rattlesnakes just about every time I go mountain biking or hiking...big scary bastards, too...

...but it did drizzle here a couple days ago. That was pretty exciting. :eek: