• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Is the President of Iran a Terrorist ???

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
.... From the NOW WHAT DO WE DO? Dept:

Ex-Hostages: Iran's President Was Captor

422062905iranleaders4504hz.jpg

(reference the Bad Guy on left .... versus Bad Guy on right ..... )

Thursday, June 30, 2005

foxnews_story.gif

WASHINGTON — Already saddled with resolving a looming nuclear showdown with Iran, the Bush administration now faces the possibility that that country's new leader helped take 52 Americans hostage in 1979.

"I think the news reports and statements from several former American hostages raise many questions about his past," White House press secretary Scott McClellan said of Iran's President-elect Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. "We take them very seriously and we are looking into them to better understand the facts."

Five Americans who were held for more than a year in the hostage crisis believe that Ahmadinejad was one of their captors.

"You don't forget, even years later," Chuck Scott told FOX News on Thursday. "Even if he dyed his hair blond and shaved his beard, I'd still recognize him." (emphasis mine)

Scott and fellow former hostages David Roeder, William J. Daugherty, Don A. Sharer and Kevin Hermening agreed that Ahmadinejad, 49, was one of the hostage-takers, The Associated Press first reported Wednesday.

..... for the entire story, click the link: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161163,00.html

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
News Flash everyone in the Iranian government is a terrorist either directly or through intermediaries

B

Blutonski816

I'm gonna say what I told my uncle...

"Dude, it's IRAN!!"

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Yasser Arafat was a terrorist his entire adult life basically... we did crap.

We did crap in the 1980s and we're gonna do crap now. That's just what I think. I hope I'm wrong.

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
Fly Navy said:

We did crap in the 1980s and we're gonna do crap now. That's just what I think. I hope I'm wrong.

No basically about it- he was. However, we didn't have to do anything... the Israelis kept him in check and could have taken him out at any moment. And everyone knew this.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
zippy said:
No basically about it- he was. However, we didn't have to do anything... the Israelis kept him in check and could have taken him out at any moment. And everyone knew this.

True.

makana

I wake up in the morning & I piss excellence.
pilot
zippy said:
If you call allowing suicide bombings and other acts of terrorism "keeping him in check," I'd hate to see a leader who wasn't contained. I know they 'grounded' him to his compound but that didn't stop him from ordering terror attacks throughout Israel.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
makana said:
If you call allowing suicide bombings and other acts of terrorism "keeping him in check," I'd hate to see a leader who wasn't contained. I know they 'grounded' him to his compound but that didn't stop him from ordering terror attacks throughout Israel.

They could have ended his life in a split second. They didn't. Or did they?

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Fly Navy said:
Hell, we did more than crap, Clinton invited the motherfvcker to the Whitehouse. So much for not negotiating w/ terrorists, although to be fair, even Reagan didn't exactly follow that doctrine to the letter.

Brett

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
People, please. We don't know yet whether this guy was one of the terrorists who kidnapped the 52 Americans in Iran. The investigation is still ongoing.....we shouldn't be discussing it.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Barnard1425 said:
I'm sure there's a room full of tense Iranian bureaucrats sitting around saying "I told you they'd recognize him" as we type all this crap.
Hillarious! I'd love to be that fly on a wall.

Brett