• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Islamic Infiltrators?

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor

gparks1989

pilot
Contributor
She'd be the first Islamist I know of to be married to a Jewish New Yorker....

The whole thing stinks of xenophobia and fearmongering.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I think it is both absurd and disgusting. That good enough for you? It is another dog whistle for those who don't buy that President Obama and the folks who work for him are somehow un-American.

So you post a link with "some more details on the matter" from an online magazine published by a guy who sees the Muslim Brotherhood behind every bush. You need better sources.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Bachmann may be smart, but nearly everything that comes out of her mouth is ridiculous. Some people are going to have to get used to the fact that the Muslim Brotherhood, whatever nefarious dealings it has had in the past, is now legit political party who is for all intents and purposes is running Egypt. As one of our most important partners in the region, we're going to have to stop implying that their president and his party are defacto terrorists.

CumminsPilot

VA...not so bad
pilot
The source is fine. I never said it was correct. It's purpose was to give some insight into the train of thought she is probably using to make these remarks, regardless of accuracy.

So first you say "she appears to be a nut on the surface", implying she's not really. Then you post an article from a crazy dude and say it's the same train of thought that she is probably using...implying she's fucking nuts.

So which is it? Because I know where I think she falls on the scale.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Not supporting the Senator's call for a broad blanket investigation of the entire government based on religion. But let's not put our heads in the sand. Consider this.
Half way through this article about a routine government fraud case worth $500,000 we get to the real news. An ICE intelligence chief named Ahmed Abdallat made unauthorized trips to Jordan, had multiple Jordanian passports, sent hundreds of thousands of dollars to the middle east and has well over $1M in overseas accounts. All this on a government salary. Minimum, this guy had a TS clearance and access to anti terror investigations. He has since pled guilty to the fraud. But where is the investigation regarding the multiple passports, unauthorized travel, money transfers and overseas accounts?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/05/01/top-ice-figure-expected-to-plead-guilty-to-brazen-500g-scam/

rondebmar

Ron "Banty" Marron
pilot
Contributor
I wouldn't be too concerned, until we found them holding Commissions in the Armed Forces. ;)

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Correct about my own opinion? Okay.
Presumably, your reason for posting was to convince us that we should adopt your opinion as our own. I'm not sure you're doing a great job of selling it to us. If you know Bachmann personally, convince us her positions on things aren't as insane as they seem.