• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Israeli + Palestinian= **** storm latest developments

ChunksJR

Retired.
pilot
Contributor
I think now is the time to pull out of Iraq, because once Israel starts taking over the middle east, they aren't going to stop.

~D

Birdman

Do you really blame them for their aggression? They've been under constant attack since 1948.

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
They are going to get their young Corporal back. The Israelis have been more than patient when talk doesnt work it is time to fight and the Palestinians are much better talkers than fighters.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
skidkid said:
They are going to get their young Corporal back. The Israelis have been more than patient when talk doesnt work it is time to fight and the Palestinians are much better talkers than fighters.
Concur. Seems like their new PM is a lot less timid about flexing their muscle when needed. I have some sympathy for the average palestinian citizen who are just trying to live their lives, but their government needs to have their a$$es kicked.

Brett

Birdman

Maybe Israel should take over the Middle East. Then we won't have to do it. I wonder if there was this much buzz in Iraq when we lost our 2 soldiers?

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
there was jsut as much effort to recover them, that is what we do.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Looks like Israel is pretty much on a full-up offensive, they attacked the Interior Ministry of the Palestinian Authority today.

Hamas can't control its goons. Hamas is responsible for the Palestinian Authority. Me thinks Hamas didn't realize what it was getting itself into... and if they did... morons.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Fly Navy said:
Looks like Israel is pretty much on a full-up offensive, they attacked the Interior Ministry of the Palestinian Authority today.

Hamas can't control its goons. Hamas is responsible for the Palestinian Authority. Me thinks Hamas didn't realize what it was getting itself into... and if they did... morons.
Bingo!

Brett

Birdman

Another Israeli soldier kidnapped

Al Jazeera said:
Another Israeli soldier kidnapped

Saturday 01 July 2006, 3:33 Makka Time, 0:33 GMT
The Palestinian militants have kidnapped a second Israeli soldier and have threatened to kill him unless Israel ends its military offensive in the Palestinian territories, the radical Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades announced overnight on Friday.

In a statement received by AFP in Gaza City, the armed group, loosely affiliated to Fatah Party, called for "the end of the Israeli offensive" and "the lifting of the blockade" in the territories.

"If our demands are not met, the Al-Aqsa Brigades will kill the kidnapped soldier," the statement said, without giving any details of the kidnapping.

From: http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/1EE826C3-F1DE-4527-956F-B00266ED3E0A.htm

Edit: Read this thread. (Crowbar)

BlkPny

pilot
I don't know for sure, but it seems to me that the two worst things to be holding would be 1.) a pork chop in a wolf den, and 2.) a captured Israeli soldier. With either one, someone or something is coming to get you. Get rid of them both as fast as you can.

IRfly

None
Carno said:
Well, I hope the Israeli's kick their asses. Hamas is a piece of **** organization.

Actually, Hamas is an offshoot of an organization that is the flashpoint of the debate over democracy in Egypt. It also was sponsored and supported by the Israeli government. It also is the only organization that has ever functioned as any kind of Palestinian "government" to the million or so Arabs in Gaza. It also is the only Arab organization to provide any kind of social services (health, schooling, etc.) to Arabs in Gaza since the Egyptian gov't.