• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Israelis laying the smack down (Split from Pics thread)

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Your uncle should have beat the idiot in the left seat with his kneeboard.:icon_rage

His uncle and the rest of the crew did a fine job......including wonder boy, we can leave it at that.

jt71582

How do you fly a Clipper?
pilot
Contributor
Flash, I know you knew him - were you with VQ-1 when all that went down?

- sorry for the threadjack.

DangerousDan

I could tell you but I would have to kill you
He was out at the Hazy center last Sat signing his book. Opted to not buy a copy. :icon_tong

I had an ex EP-3/EA-6B NFO in my niobc class and he was commenting when he was in the VQ squadron how they would have a daily reading from "the book of shame."

FlyinSpy

Mongo only pawn, in game of life...
Contributor
Haven't read it so can't comment but also don't blame the guy for writing it. For that matter don't blame Sherm either http://www.amazon.com/Ironclaw-Sherman-Baldwin/dp/0553577484/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1213728734&sr=1-2
Hey, I loved that book! When I went on my first deployment with -209 back in 2000, it was my sole source of info on Prowler ops. It's amazing how many times I've crossed paths with guys from -136 in that timeframe - Arnie, Camper, Kwyjibo... Good dudes.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Flash, I know you knew him - were you with VQ-1 when all that went down?

- sorry for the threadjack.

I had just left, knew everyone on the crew though and when I got back to Whidbey I got the chance to talk to a lot of them. I also got a chance to read the after-action report presented to the Joint Staff on 9/10/01.

I had an ex EP-3/EA-6B NFO in my niobc class and he was commenting when he was in the VQ squadron how they would have a daily reading from "the book of shame."

I am not surprised, it was a bit much.

Who was the EP-3/EA-6B NFO? I thought I was the only recent one.......:confused:

Pugs

Back from the range
None
Hey, I loved that book! When I went on my first deployment with -209 back in 2000, it was my sole source of info on Prowler ops. It's amazing how many times I've crossed paths with guys from -136 in that timeframe - Arnie, Camper, Kwyjibo... Good dudes.

Don't forget Face. Picture of him on the cover is a 209 jet and he's wearing Doogies gear.

Threadjack off I swear!