• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

It's ALMOST Pardon time

BullGator

Good man, I was hoping he would come around on this case. I don't know that they deserved a pardon, but the commuted sentences is a good change from 10+ years of prison. On another note, what ever happened to the drug dealer? I hope we didn't give him citizenship or something else stupid. It was bad enough that he didn't have to go to jail and that he could testify against our agents.

Junkball

"I believe in ammunition"
pilot
They were idiots, but the jail term that they got was stupid. They should have gotten a repremand. Jail? For shooting a drug runner and not doing the paperwork? Sorry, our justice system must need to be down-sized if it really has the time to deal with this kind of crap.

Spoken like a true Texan! I agree about the jail term being too much punishment. According to the editorial though, there is a law that mandates a 10-year minimum sentence for committing a felony with a firearm (or something along those lines, don't recall the exact verbiage).

The author wrote that one of the agents unleashed an "incompetent fuselage" of bullets

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
These guys do not deserve a pardon, maybe executive clemency to shorten the prison term.
I think that the commuted term is fair. They did the crime. They don't deserve a pardon. But I am glad they are getting out now.

Redux

I think that the commuted term is fair. They did the crime. They don't deserve a pardon. But I am glad they are getting out now.

I hope they write a book and become millionaires. I'll buy the bastard in hardback just to do "my part". :)

HackerF15E

Retired Strike Pig Driver
None
The author wrote that one of the agents unleashed an "incompetent fuselage" of bullets

My bet is that's the result of some digital dictionary's proof-read of his draft, and his inability to type "fusillade" correctly the first time.

I hope they write a book and become millionaires. I'll buy the bastard in hardback just to do "my part". :)

I would reccomend they not call it "If We Did It", just incase they ever decide to break into a Vegas hotel room or something.