• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Jessica Lynch speaks out

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
As long as the feminazi's control the media you'll continue to see a big deal being made every time there's a female POW that they think they can get mileage from.

Are you really that naive?!

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I think the operative word through all of this is "POW". Really, who cares if it's the first woman POW, or first Native American POW, or first black servicewoman POW, or first albino midget POW. Is it that much of a novelty that we now need to have different categories of POW's? Only true categories of POW's that really matter are those that survive and get to come home and those that do not.

Much of the American public cared. It would not have made such good copy of most Americans cared less about that stuff........

Tex_Hill

Airborne All the Way!!!
Are you really that naive?!

I'm not naive at all. The media jumps through hoops to make sure that the feminist cause gets portrayed in a positive light. The Kara Hultgreen incident is a prime example of this. Hultgreen was put on a pedestal by the feminists and because of this the media would not report anything which did not portray her actions in a positive light.

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Much of the American public cared. It would not have made such good copy of most Americans cared less about that stuff........
I think most Americans could give a rat's ass that we now can claim fame to having had the first black woman POW or native American POW. It just doesn't matter. What matters is that they were POW's, that's it.

FlyinSpy

Mongo only pawn, in game of life...
Contributor
She could be the hottest thing ever to come out of West Virginia. She'd be a 15 in the parts Ive been too....
There's something odd about that place. When I cross the border into the state, I have an uncontrollable urge to take off my shoes, steal something, and sleep with my cousin.... :icon_tong

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'm not naive at all. The media jumps through hoops to make sure that the feminist cause gets portrayed in a positive light. The Kara Hultgreen incident is a prime example of this. Hultgreen was put on a pedestal by the feminists and because of this the media would not report anything which did not portray her actions in a positive light.

You are looking at it through your own colored glasses, the media reported plenty about Hultgreen's trouble in flight school......after someone leaked the mishap report.

If you see all of the media like that, I feel sorry for you.......

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I think most Americans could give a rat's ass that we now can claim fame to having had the first black woman POW or native American POW. It just doesn't matter. What matters is that they were POW's, that's it.

Most Americans don't care now but it was good copy at the time.

If only the world ran the way it should........

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I really wish they stopped making the distinctions of male/female servicemembers in the news. Why can't we just say it was a Soldier/Marine/Sailor/Airman who did whatever? Then obviously if you mention a name you say the gender but besides that it's really annoying.

FA-18 Mousse

Reserve Hornet Bubba
pilot
Not to add fuel to the fire.......the thing that erks me the most about Jessica Lynch is that she is still sporting that Bronze Star with Combat V.....now talk about some serious medal inflation BU!!$Hit.

My two cents......