• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

JSF name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tripp

You think you hate it now...
Blutonski816 said:
Why am I not surprised that they'd be doing such things??
I know...I feel dirty for going over there, but that's what popped up when I Googled "F-35 Musketeer".

NickPollock19

Prospective Candidate for OCS
Is the JSF "supposed" to replace all of the other F model planes?? (that is what i heard) and it is going out across all of the branches?

FlyingDoc

What other "F" model planes are there other than the F/A-18F? We have the F-15C & E and F-16C, and the AV-8B.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Considering the AGM-54 Phoenix missile is now decommissioned, that name will work....I like it, "I like it a lot..." (Forrest Gump & Lloyd {Dumb & Dumber}).
ea6bflyr

How about "Wild Card?"

UncleFester

Hummer NFO To Be Reckoned With
"Musketeer"? Are you f*ckin' kidding? "Lancer" and "Spirit' weren't gay enough or something?
So, they're naming this airplane after the bearer of an obsolete weapon. Hm. I hope that's the company's tag and not the DoD's. Personally, I like "Wildcat", as it was flown by both us and the Brits and in keeping with the Greatest Generation veneration going on of late.
The Prowler guys in the Scorps said they're pushing for "Shocker" for the G. Now that's a tag we can all love.

B

Blutonski816

UncleFester said:
Personally, I like "Wildcat", as it was flown by both us and the Brits and in keeping with the Greatest Generation veneration going on of late.

No feline names.. Not unless it's Grumman built...

gieagle.JPG

Tripp

You think you hate it now...
OK, after getting through 15 pages of mindless drivel, I like "Razorback" the best. Better than all the "-hawk" and "-cat" and "-II" nicknames...

Status
Not open for further replies.