• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

JSF

Status
Not open for further replies.

46Driver

"It's a mother beautiful bridge, and it's gon
"Practical???" Ha Ha, that's funny. This is the military.... Besides, the Harriers and Prowlers will be around for at least another decade (along with the Phrog, $hitter, Huey, Cobra, and C-130 - hmmm, everything will be around for another 10 years...)

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
ODO,

I don't think you'll have to worry about selecting AV-8Bs and having them retired suddenly on you. They will laugh at you and tell you that you will comfortably make it to 30 years in the Harrier before it's gone.

But, if you still want the source of my statement, it's in the Transition/Conversion Order. I believe it's MCO 1331.2J. You can get to it via usmc.mil.

ODO

Thanx for the info Phroggy, I'm gonna check into it. And 46, I am using the word practical very loosely and with a little sarcasm cus I totally understand that with the corps you Get watcha Got, so be happy w/ watcha Get, Gottit, Good.
eyebrows_125.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.