• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Jump School?

HOORAH

Uncle Sam's Misguided Children
squeeze said:
The Navy/MC is not going to pay money for you to become a "Five Jump Chump" just so you have something to do in your downtime. It's a waste of time, money, and a spot for someone who could use it. If you're stashed for a long time, you'll get a stash job or have the time off.

Go skydive if you want to jump out of an airplane.
That's not necessarily true. Maybe for someone in your field but my ex, who's MOS is Admin, has his jump wings, went on the military's time, certainly wasn't down time at the office, and doesn't use it at all. And I'm quite sure someone else could have used that spot more than him. Hell, he's never even been to Iraq and he's now a WO so pay for a '5 jump chump' on military time? SURE!!! :D (But hey don't jump all over me I'm just saying it's happened. I can't stand him now anyway.)

I do concur with the skydiving thing though. You get more free fall time. The best feeling ever, in my humble oppinion that is.

Crowbar

None
HOORAH said:
my ex, who's MOS is Admin, has his jump wings, went on the military's time

Let's see, who cuts TAD orders? Admin? And he got hooked up? The hell you say.

Steve Wilkins said:
Crowbar, where are you when we need you?
Will that do or did you want it locked?